Today's National Eat at Chicken Fil-A Day

Brothers and sisters: Peace be with you.

Today is "National Eat at Chicken Fil-A Day", a celebration suggested by the National Organization for Marriage whose vision and mission I support.
Chicken Fil-A is under fire by certain lobbies that, by means of tantrums and hissy-fits, want to force Chicken Fil-A's owners to abandon their pro-natural marriage stance in favor of the ersatz substitute embraced by the mainstream media and the self-proclaimed cultural elites.
I find it refreshing that someone has the guts to go against the flock of lemmings intent on jumping over the cliff and stand for the truth about man and woman and marriage. Therefore, tonight my wife and I will have our weekly date night at a local Chicken Fil-A.
I urge you to support your local franchise today and eat to your heart's contentment.