The Weekend


Diego's party was a hit, the car show was a hit too, and the weekend was a hit. On Sunday we all went out for breakfast and then the kids decided to go buy some presents to Diego with part of the look he got for his birthday. Then they all left except Diego, and that pretty much gave mi chica and I a quiet Sunday.

We are almost caught up with the Christmas movies that we still had in the DVR and had not been able to watch, I believe there is maybe one more and then I can officially say we are done until next December. In the meantime I already have Sex In the City, What Happens in Vegas, The Bucket List, and Maid oh Honor in the queve.

Although I spent my morning with Diego I kindda ditch him in the afternoon, he had his handsful wiht all his little friends but still let me know he knew I left him. I, do I smell some major making up, probably.


I left this.



And this...


For these...







But I did get his permission.

.