a farewell weekend.

a few weekends ago, we were lucky enough to have some of our besties from nyc come visit for our going-away party.  i will miss being in such close proximity to my favorite girls in new york, and will also miss being able to visit nyc, one of my very favorite cities, so easily. during my years in dc my east coast friends have had multiple dc/nyc reunions, and i am going to be so sad to miss out on those weekends.  here is a summary of an amazing weekend with amazing friends...


a perfect ladies evening:
late tapas dinner at boqueria followed by wine & dessert at bistrot du coin.

    
a full-on saturday:
brunch at pearl dive oyster palace, some beersteins at the standard beer garden, a little pizza party in the apartment... 


and a farewell bash at eighteenth street lounge,


followed by a college-esque latenight with some of my faves.

on sunday we continued the festivities with a cookout by the pool with friends, and some of the best homemade crab dip i have ever eaten...


i feel so blessed to have such fun friends who will visit & celebrate with me. talk about being sent off in style - thanks holly and jacqui for a great visit!