Fabulous Fords Forever 2012



Oh I would love if my baby looked this good, after owning it for 12 years and being a daily driver my pony is slowly but surely starting to disintegrate. But still when I wash it and take it out for a drive it still gets many thumbs up and people always ask me if I want to sell it. The truth is this car has been and is still to this day a looker and I hope to once again make it look good in the future.

Fabulous Fords Forever, a yearly car show at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California is coming un in two weeks and I will be there. I won't be taking the convertible though, I will be driving the 07 instead.

This will be the 27th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show and the eighth time I will be participating. It will take place on Sunday, April 22 and it's certainly the most gigantic car show I attend. About 2000 entries are expected on some 52 classes of nothing but pure Ford beauty.

Can you guess what car dominates the show by far. If you guessed the Mustang you were right. I say more than 50% of the car entries are Mustangs. The Mustang is an icon and has been continuously built every year since 1964 and hands down beats any other model.

Still, there is plenty to see besides Mustangs and for a free show it espectators it is totally worth it.

So, to all my California peeps, see you soon.

A window reflection of my pony.