Today I'm thankful for...


• This morning's spectacular sunrise.
• God's grace and generous blessings, beyond anything I could have wished for.
• Fall weather,  my favorite of the whole year.
• My Captain, still at the helm after 23 years.
• My son's upcoming wedding and the beautiful young woman who will soon be my daughter-in-law. I even get a step-grandson out of the deal!
• Music in my life. Friends to play and sing with, the best guitar teacher in Guaymas, all the opportunities flowing my way.
• Good health. It could change tomorrow but for just for today, I feel great!
• My little dogs, who always lighten my mood and brighten my day.
• Mexico, where I'm happier than I've ever been before.
• Another successful year publishing our antique guide, and remaining contentedly self-employed.
• The return of the Snowbirds. Every day another newly-arrived friend arrives, so happy to be warm.
• My gradual growth in learning Spanish. I'm still far from being fluently bilingual, but progress is what I'm after, not perfection.
• My own home, after a lifetime of renting and dreaming.
• Blogging. I may have neglected this space lately, but I'm back.

~ Happy Thanksgiving ~