Blessed indeed is the man!

Brethren, I am back in the Outremer to finish my assignment. I had a great time home and I am looking forward to work again. Now, I share with you the First Psalm, which has been in mind lately. Please, ponder it.

Psalm 1(1) Beatus vir qui non abiit

1 Blessed indeed is the man
who follows not the counsel of the wicked,
nor lingers in the path with sinners
nor sits in the company of scorners,

2 but whose delight is the law of the Lord
and who ponders his law day and night.

3 He is like a tree that is planted
beside the flowing waters,
that yields its fruit in due season
and whose leaves shall never fade;
and all that he does shall prosper.

4 Not so are the wicked, not so!
For they, like winnowed chaff
shall be driven away by the wind.

5 When the wicked are judged they shall not rise,
nor shall sinners in the councils of the just;

6 for the Lord guards the way of the just
but the way of the wicked will perish.