Joe Cool's... Eye and lens.



OK now that I have a fully functional camera there is no more excuse not to keep capturing images on a daily basis. With this in mind today I made an executive decision, first my "Arizona... But It's a Dry Heat!" Photo blog will no longer get new images. Instead today I started a totally new photo blog which I entitled "Joe Cool's... Eye and lens".



With me going all over the place these days I decided that I will post random images of things I see. If they attract my eye and are captured by my camera's lens I will publish them here. No theme, no rhyme, no reason, just random images and that's it.



So, please come and visit the new blog and please become a follower, I want to make sure it picks up and takes off fast but for that I need your help and support. A picture a day is all I will do and I hope you all like it.



Don't be shy and let me know in the comment section what kind of shots you would like to see, that will make it fun for me to go and hunt for them, or to at least try. There is going to be a little bit of everything so stay tuned and keep coming back.