Catechism of the Catholic Church Now Available in EPUB Format

Brethren, after looking all over the WWW for a suitable copy of the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) in EPUB format, suitable for reading in a variety of mobile devices, and despairing, I took it upon myself to do it. Now I want to make it available to all of you.


Caveat emptor: this is a working, but imperfect product done by an imperfect human being. Because converting the entire CCC into one EPUB file resulted in a large, unwieldy file, I divided it into four parts, following the four part division of the CCC itself.


You may download a Zip file containing the 4 EPUB parts from here. If you can improve it in any way, be my guest. But please share it back with me.


May the Lord bless you as you study the teaching He entrusted to His One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.


- Download the Catechism of the Catholic Church in EPUB Format from my Google Docs.