D's

ABC Wednesday.


OK I am still not playing but just for the heck of it here are some awesome "D's".

"Ducky"

Monday was Ducky's first day of school and he was ready for it. Doesn't he look handsome in his school uniform. Growing in Mexico we always wore uniforms and I loved it, I am glad they have to wear them here too.

Damage.

How can I forget this, I still remember the day "mi chica" called me crying and said she had been hit by a bit semi-truck. In the end, damaged as the van was we drove it home with the officer's blessing.

Drawing.

My dear friend ChrisJ of Flamblogger did this drawing for me about a year ago. Not only did she drawing thinking I would like the Mustang, which I did, but she also send me the original drawing along with three other miniature drawings she had done based on pictures I took during my Mexican vacation.


Dad.

Here's a painting of my dad done by my dear friend Tara of Soul Blessings. One day I said I wanted a painting done by her, I did not tell her what to paint. The very next day she posted this on FaceBook and tagged me with it. Needless to say I was beyond words when I saw it. I am still thanking her for it and I am not done yet.

Oh yes, the canvas made it's way to my house. I had it framed and now proudly hangs on my wall.

.