A Quick Reflection

Life throws you curves and gives you lemons, you just have to be a good driver and know how to make some nice cold lemonade and you'll be fine. Our choir director put an inspirational CD out and in it a priest talks about different topics. One of them touches on how God doesn't want us to be perfect but to just be the very best that we can be. I took that to heart and I try to apply it to my daily life, no I don't want to be the best, but I do want to be the best that I can be. I like thanking God for the new day and tackle it with as much love and enthusiasm as I can. I really don't want to waste my time not being happy or not doing things I love so it is in my power to put the effort towards that goal, then at night when I go to bed I can honestly say I tried and hopefully have no regrets.

To say my life has changed since last December is an understatement. It's been a challenge to deal and cope with these changes but as you all know the support group behind me is too huge and too great and I have taken advantage of it a hundred percent. It is a fact that losing "mi chica" suddenly showed me the fragility of life. The term "We live on borrowed time" makes total sense and I now perceive it with a whole new outlook. Every wasted day will never come back, so I say "Live Every Day As If It's Your Last".

DO NOT waste opportunities as they present themselves to you and learn to rely on that support group because like everything else in life, if wasted it will disappear and you'll regret it later.

It is better to set goals and fail at them than to not have anything to strive for. So... Why am I writing all this? Simply it was triggered while I visited another blog. I am happy within my sadness and happily invite my past to show me the way towards my future. My past I can't change not that I would want to but I still hope and strive for a full and happy future.


















Image captured by: Chely

.