Cheers for my home town

This is for those who are curious about Guaymas and San Carlos (which is actually considered a 'burb of Guaymas). Local videographer Abraham Castro has produced a video that presents the Guaymas area at its absolute best. It was created as a marketing tool to encourage more cruise ships, and if anything can accomplish that, Abraham has done it.  Watching it gave me a thrill, made me want to cheer...hey, folks, this is my home town!


Move over Mazatlan!  If I'd never been here, this vid would have been enough to get me on my way. Makes me want to go out and make fuller use of the facilities. Horses galloping on the beach, Carnivale parades, yummy food, bikinis, folklorico, crafts, dolphins, beach sunsets, boating...it's all here. They even caught the golf course when it was green!



I've seen a Mazatlan video, supplied by Nancy, also hugely impressive. Anybody else got one for their area that really shows it off? Wanna share?