Meeting Wanda

What a highlight it was finally meeting Wanda in Person.

A week ago today I had the honor and pleasure to meet my long time blog and now facebook friend Wanda. A little bit over two years ago she visited my Photo Blog as we used to participate in the Saturday Photography Scavenger Hunt. Eventually we just started commenting on each others blog and before we knew it a friendship was born.

Back then she used to live in Norther California, as her husband was the pastor of their church. Last year he retired and they made the move back to beautiful Southern California where now they live very close to all their relatives. They live at the foot of the mountains and I know based on Wanda's writings that they are really enjoying their retirement.

Well Wanda, I hope you were not disappointed, it has to be a bit on the weird side to meet someone in person that you met of all places in the Internet. Your daughter is not too far off thinking that there are too many weirdos hiding behing the computer screens. I am glad your husband didn't have to use one of the "Old Timer" pieces on me. lol -- I really had a wonderful time visiting you and your husband. The couple hours I was there went too fast talking about motorcycles, paintings, blogs, photography, etc. etc. Too many topics we have in common we definitely have to meet again.

Michelle and the kids thank you for the delicious batch of home made cookies and she hopes the next time we visit she will be there with me.

Again, thank you and your husband for your hospitality but most important for your friendship.

Hugs to the both of you.

Don and I, enjoying a good cup of coffee and wonderful conversation.


If you have never read Wanda's Blog "Brush Strokes from the Heart" then give it a try and visit her.
CLICK HERE!


.