Drug-induced euphoria

For those in Mexico who might be curious what drugs were prescribed for the shingles, they are Cicloferon from Pfizer (spray and tablets) which I suppose suppress the virus; Benerva, which is primarily Vitamin B1; and Lyrica from Pfizer, which is indicated for calming nerves. Interestingly, the Lyrica website warns that one side effect can be blisters.

So far what I've noticed is wooziness in the morning, tottering to the door to let the dogs out and trying to make a pot of coffee. That wore off in an hour. And then I was feeling euphoric because the blisters and muscles didn't hurt, I had some energy and I spent a couple of hours volunteering at the library where it seemed everyone I know was looking for books and had their own shingles tales.

Thanks, everyone who sent me good wishes. It worked!