Pieces and Bits

Not nice, I spent an hour and a half on the freeway this morning while going to work. There were accidents all over it. So after all was said and done I was only 45 minutes late to work. Did I say only?

Well, it seems that my new template is being well received by all of you out there. I discovered that some computers will make the side bar drop all the way down and will start displaying it after the last post. I had seen blogs like this before, I believe that happens due to the kind of browser in the computer. In most computers it looks fine and it's actually pretty awesome. Again, thank you Nikki.

Another thing I won't do here is post small pictures much, they do not align the way I want them to so I'll stick to medium and large size only. I may use small ones only a the beginning of a paragraph and only one at a time.

So, no American Idol today. Fear not, it will be back tomorrow. Tonight we watch what the President has to say. We are living in very scary times and we need a doze of good news and good actions. It seems things are moving along and we continue to survive the carnage of this economic crisis. Man I tell you, everybody is out to collect the dollars you may owe them. I guess businesses out there feel it's better tho have some money than no money. I don't know how many of you out there are praying people or believe in prayer but realize that we have to start all pitching in somehow help each other and accept that we may be needing some divine intervention too, so praying won't do any harm and may not be such a bad idea after all.




Have you picked your favorites yet?



It seems most of my shows have either ended or are on a long hiatus. That just suits me fine as it will give me more time to start singing on line again. I am setting up my system and I am even working on a live broadcast. So, stay tuned for more updates on this. Oh and did I mention karaoke is back at Manny's. I hear it won't stop until the weather gets too hot. So for now, we sing.


Diego and I on a jamming session.



.