Nikki... Pimp My Blog!



This is my lovely and talented daughter Nikki. Once a year, in this case a little longer than that, she gives my blog a total new look. Last night she called me to tell me she had already finish with the new template and that she was ready to make it live. This is usually a high stress time for her because of all the gadgets and buttons that I have on my sidebar, she always stresses because she thinks she'll forget something.

So, she asked me to open my browser and to take a look. I am sure she was crossing her fingers hoping I would like it. She is the designer, so I give her carte blanche as long as she incorporates a Mustang and a Harley. So this time she said she wanted keep it simple and she eliminated the bike. I think I can live with it because I think the new design is super cool.


This is what most of you should see.



This is how some of you may see it. Depending on your computers resolution settings. This happens to be the way my lap top sees it.

So, I would like to hear some feed back from all my friends out there and let me know what you think? I for one am 100% satisfied and will enjoy the new look for quite a while, or at least until I can get that lovely daughter of mine to mess with it again.


.