'Sorry, I Can Only Sing in the Loo'

Ooooh, fun! The word recognition doodad I got this morning when I went to Debi's site to check out the new camera she's waiting for was POTIMIC. My definition: that just has to be a microphone to a special bathroom karaoke system, for those loooong sessions on the throne. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "toilet training," eh?

Speaking of mics and shipping anxiety, the Capt ordered a professional grade microphone for me a couple of months ago, and we were hoping he would be able to pick it up at our mail drop in Nogales on his recent trip north. Everything else we were waiting for was there, but no mic. Finally, a week later, he was able to determine that the model had been discontinued and our card was being credited what we'd spent. "Sorry." Hey, why ask for our email and phone number if they're not going to USE them? #%@&!!