Leaving on a Jet Plane

My Horoscope today:
The next few weeks could bring you opportunities for pleasure, but it's going to be up to you to make things happen... Enjoy the present moment fully without worrying about the past or the future for now.
I'm catching a bus at 10pm tonight to Tucson (a six or seven-hour trip) to catch a plane tomorrow morning to Oklahoma. Not a pleasure trip. My mom, now moved into a nursing home, is so helpless she must be hand-fed like a baby bird that hasn't opened its eyes yet. I'll be there for two weeks, so my sister can take some time off.


Last time I flew American Airlines to OK, I was bumped off my overbooked flight twice and had to spend the night in a discounted motel room I paid for. They wouldn't even cover a taxi to the motel, so some employees smuggled me onto their shuttle. I emailed AA to complain and was told they were working on it. Let's hope so.